Website developed by:
At Fabulous Finance we pride ourselves on the relationships we have with the best insurance companies in South Africa and the care we take during the underwriting process of your insurance. Our relationships and processes not only mean competitive insurance quotes and piece of mind at claims stage to you, but regular reviews of your risk portfolio also mean that you will not be under or over insured.
Ask us for a quote Today!
What are the things you want?...
Close your eyes… picture it… Did you see the canals in Amsterdam?
Was it that house you always wanted with the big windows?
Watching your kids receive their degree?
Investing or saving money is key to achieving your life goals. We offer a number of investment and savings solutions in which you can invest and each one is structured to meet a selection of investment needs.
Start by identifying your goal -
• Investing for growth means you are willing to invest a lump sum or on a monthly basis for a select period of time.
• Investing for income means you need a product that will ensure some capital growth and pay out an income on a regular basis.
Whatever your need we are here to assist you.
One of the latest investments options is a Tax Free Investment, Why?
TAX FREE PLAN
• Pay no tax on your investment.
• Access your money any time.
• Invest in a wide range of funds.
We can also help you
If you think of retirement, what pictures do you have of what life will be like?
Would you like to be comfortable when you retire?
Retirement planning is key if you want to enjoy your retirement. Retirement planning consists of two phases: pre-
Let us help you retire the way you should.
Financial planning and advice is essential if you are to achieve your financial goals. We can assist you with a needs analysis and plan
FINANCIAL PLANNING OUR WAY
Like any other type of plan, a financial plan is a map of how to achieve a set of objectives using financial products and services.
A thorough financial analysis is an assessment of your current position, including your:
• Will and estate.
• Marital status and contract.
• Current earnings and future earnings potential.
• Family circumstance & dependents.
• Contractual obligations.
The combination of these factors determines your risk profile
Your appetite for risk will also be a factor. This refers to whether you are willing to risk great losses for potentially high returns or, whether you prefer lower potential returns and reduced risk.
Having a financial adviser is a long-
You don't realize it yet, but in the next 2 minutes you're going to be introduced to one trick that will allow you to save a lot of money. Truth, apart from “swipe-
Most of us function on automatic response systems when it comes to money and financial products and are unaware of the savings we can have. What if having more money and “managing” money is a lot easier than what you have ever imagined? Are you willing to have more ease with money?
Cleverly reduce debt whilst at the same time increasing your assets.
Financial Institutions are one of the most successful man-
The number of consumers with impaired credit records is 9.53 million.
80% of people are living paycheck to paycheck
The typical household has R1 250 000 in debt.
Has your banker or financial adviser shown you how:
• You can have a 0% interest credit card?
• You can pay your home-
What would you do with the money that you are currently spending on paying off your home loan?
How would you like to pay off you home loan in 3 to 8 years?
How would you like to pay off your bond in 3 to 8 years without adding extra cost on to your monthly expenses?
Ask us how
We also offer a full bond origination service, why would you like to use an independent bond originator?
We provide a free bond application service through all the major banks and you incurs no costs.
It is our job to assist you to obtain the lowest possible home loan rate and to guide you through the process.
· You get immediate cover for up to 30 days before you pay your first premium. If you
have a valid claim in this period the business will receive the full cover amount.
· The life cover includes our Terminal Illness Benefit which pays out your full amount
of cover if you are diagnosed with a terminal illness.
· You can buy additional life cover within 12 months from the start of your original
cover, with no medical tests or visits to the doctor. This is called the Underwriting
· It is available to HIV positive customers.
Which of these two words describe the state of your finances?
Surviving or Thriving?
Ever since Banks opened their doors, they relied on Math And Timing to make your money work best for them.
Now you can learn how to Bank… Like a Bank
How do we help you
We will help you organise an affordable, realistic and structured monthly budget and debt management plan. Debt management also consists of helping clients, facing financial difficulties, solve their debt problems and empower them to take back control over their financial situation. we will also provide you with a guideline on how to eliminating and remaining out of debt.
1. The Item is not on the policy
Check that your valuables are listed on your policy. And that items such as laptops, tablets and watches are
specified under policy section “All risk”
2. You did not take cover under the correct policy section
Make sure that when you opt out of a policy section that you know what you are opting out off.
3. The cover for the specific item is not activated.
When something is covered for one event but not the other.
4. Not an insured item
Sometimes it happens that a specific risk is not covered or insurable due too much uncertainty,
such as wear and tear on machinery
5. The policy conditions are not met
All insurance policies have a minimum criteria in order to insure certain things. As an example on home content insurance or office content, the minimum requirement will be burglar bars in front of all opening windows and security gates in front of all doors leading to the outside. if the minimum criteria was not met, or the insurer was not informed of the exact specifications in order to accept the risk, claims will be repudiated.
To pay yourself first means: That before you pay your bills, before you buy groceries, before you do anything else, set aside a portion of your income to save.
The problem for most is that by the time you’ve paid for everything else— bond, groceries, utilities and a little entertainment like a dinner out—you often don’t have enough left to add to savings ... at least not until your next paycheck.
And so the vicious cycle continues.
• It offers protection against severe permanent illnesses and injuries.
• Protects the business if the person standing surety cannot do their job or any reasonable job.
• If offers protection if they cannot do normal day-
• It is available to HIV positive customers.
This insurance pays out a lump sum when you die. This type of insurance is typically used to:
• Cover debt and estate duty costs.
• Cover funeral expenses
• Generate an income for your family from the lump sum payable
EARNING ABILITY COVER
Pays out a lump sum or monthly income if you become physically or occupationally disabled. Can be used:
• To cover monthly expenses
• For temporary/full nursing care
• To make adjustments to your home or vehicle
LIFESTYLE ADJUSTMENT COVER
Helps you cover the unexpected costs of retrenchment, a life-
• Replace your income for six months if retrenched
• Cover unexpected expenses after suffering severe illness or injury
FUTURE NEEDS COVER
Protects you against future uninsurability; the inability to pay premiums and save for emergencies. This type of insurance can be used to:
• Buy lump sum cover in the future even if your health changes.
• Continue premium payments
• Meet a savings goal
We are an authorized financial services provider FSP28910